The Trinity School of Medicine campus is located in the Ratho Mill district of Kingstown, the capital of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
The Ratho Mill campus is convenient to the E. T. Joshua Airport, downtown Kingstown and Milton Cato Memorial Hospital, where students engage in their clinical education.
The campus sits high on a hillside affording spectacular views that stretch to the nearby islands of Bequia and Mustique. The grounds boast a lush, tropical landscape that is bright and invigorating, an ideal atmosphere for the rigors of medical school.
Get a sense for life on Campus with a Virtual Tour
- Main lecture hall with seating for over 200 featuring lecture capture technology, LCD televisions, sound reinforcement and large multiple-projection screens
- Two 80-seat lecture halls featuring lecture capture technology, LCD televisions, sound reinforcement and large multiple-projection screens
- Furnished residence halls equipped with kitchens, internet access and air conditioning
- Anatomy lab
- Laboratory, general purpose classrooms, and break out rooms for small group learning sessions
- A learning resource center (Library) available for student use and as a central study hall
- The administrative, faculty and student support services team offices
- Cafeteria food service center for students and staff
- A medical clinic to handle student health situations
- 24 hour security personnel for campus and off campus leased apartments
Security and maintenance personnel are on campus at all times to handle any need that might arise. Faculty and administration offices are only a few short steps from the residence halls and students are encouraged to drop in for discussions with faculty.
The Residence halls on campus offer the utmost in convenience and access to lecture halls, the cafeteria and the learning resource center. Furnished suites include bedrooms, study rooms, bathroom and kitchen. Visit our Housing page for more details.» Learn more about our student housing